20.6.11

Shopping Downtown

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new bikini from H&M!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My photographer! <3 Photobucket

An unexpected flea market...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought these...

Photobucket

Can you guess what I bought at the amazing new Marc by Marc Jacobs store? I'll show you tomorrow...
and don't forget to pay them a visit... beautiful store and super nice people working there.


Photobucket

My friend Marta (who I accidently met there) bought this fantastic ring.
Don't you love it?

Photobucket

LOVE CAKES! Aren't they the "sweetest" thing???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Couldn't resist... Ahahahah

Photobucket

Um comentário: