1.5.11

Marrakech

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I spent the last 4 days in Marrakech. Every year I take a break around Easter time to visit my "special place". Unfortunately this year I witnessed one of the saddest moments of my life! The terrorist attack to one of the most touristic restaurants of Marrakech! I was there just 15 minutes before the explosion, but was lucky enough to leave before that, which saved our lives (mine and my husband's).
I have many beautiful pics to show you, but tonight I leave you only with these sad images and dedicate them to all who lost their lives there. :((

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comentários:

  1. You were lucky sis!! This is just one more lesson on how fragile we are! Let's live life to the fullest! Every single day! LOVE U!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love the green jacket! Where is it from?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. U gave us quite a scare! I was panic ing ad trying to keep Marta calm at the same time!... that was a close one....

    ResponderExcluir