11.5.11

Accessorize

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This outfit is all about the accessories. Sometimes I feel like
wearing the most basic clothes with some really nice accessories
(specially when I have new ones)! :)))
What do you think of this new "2 clutches" trend? I personally
think you can use it to give extra colour to your looks! And it works!!!
And what about this crazy ring I bought in Marrakech?
Can you believe it has my father's initials?
The new bracelets are all from the Marrakech souks too.
Trousers from Colcci (iD Clothes).
T-shirt from Urban Outfitters.
Boots from Friis & Company (iD Clothes).
Cardigan from Blanco.

3 comentários:

  1. uau, adoro os acessórios. são mesmo giros!
    adoro o teu blog, tens um estilo impecável.
    Se quiseres visita o meu blog e diz-me o que pensas :)
    myclosetmii.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. concordo completamente! para mim são quase sempre os acessórios que podem fazer ou arruinar completamente um look! e esse anel ter as iniciais do teu pai deve ter sido um sinal qualquer..loL

    beijinhos

    http://inaballgown.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. You look gorgeous! I do like the 2-clutches-thing. Don't know if it's practical, but yours mix perfectly.
    Oh and I love your hairstyle. Looks so smooth.

    http://iamabackstage.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir