9.1.11

Faux fur coat

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Last night I found this fantastic faux fur coat in my closet. I bought it 2 or 3 years ago in a vintage store in New York and I had completely forgotten about it.
It feels so good to have something new without spending money!
Here are some pictures taken before last night's party which was amaaaazing!!! (I'll post photos of the party in a few days).
I was also wearing a tunic from H&M (old) and necklace from Zara. I think the "Lita" boots you already know :)

5 comentários:

  1. Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! <3 <3 <3

    Your love!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love it!!!! Bjo

    Maria AP

    ResponderExcluir
  3. How can you forget something in the closet? I wish I could... eheheh! Bábá

    ResponderExcluir
  4. ahahaah! It's funny that you "found" that HUGE coat in your closet, meaning that you had "lost" it before... I guess that' why you have a blog about it... YOUR CLOSET IS FULL OF AMAZING SURPRISES!!! Love it!! And love you!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Love you 2 sis!!!<3
    And thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ResponderExcluir